Days 7 and 8

Today's post is a two for one deal. Like yesterday and the day before, I am going to share with you two more of my dearest and closest friends. These two ladies have such wonderful hearts, cheerful dispositions, and down to earth views on life. Joanne Rankin and Debbie Whiting. . Joanne Rankin has a heart of gold. She always sees the good in people and in her situations. It takes quite a lot to get her down and in the years that I have known her, I have rarely (if ever) seen her down. She is wise, hardworking, and mature beyond her years. She goes the extra mile for her friends and family. Underneath these layers, Joanne is also one of the funniest girls I know. She and I bonded over YouTube Parody videos of our favorite movies. She was right beside J.J. and I when we wanted to build a tent fort. She was the brains behind the mattress slide on our stairway during our senior year of college. I could not have asked for a better friend.

Debbie Whiting is pure of heart, wise in council, and intelligent. She is down to earth, mature beyond her years, and one of the most accepting individuals I know. She has a heart for compassion and I cannot even count the amount of mission trips she has gone on over the years. She is a peacemaker. She is trustworthy. I met Debbie during our freshman year of college, but I didn't get a chance to know her until our sophomore year when we lived on the same wing. She works so hard, and is almost finished with her Master's in Ministry. Way to go girl!
I have been blessed to have both of these wonderful young ladies as my friends. They are such and encouragement to me and I cannot imagine life without them.

Comments

Popular Posts