Day Six

Today I am thankful for my dear friend Lindsey Helfer. She is such a patient, kind-hearted, and sweet young lady. She has a heart for the Lord, and a talent for writing. She is a level headed, down to earth individual. She has a heart which is full of love and compassion, and she is the absolute soul of discretion. She works as a para-educator and a church youth leader. She has sponsored children. She and I have been friends since our college days at Northwest Nazarene University. She was my coffee buddy and my paper editor. With such a busy schedule she even found time to write two books.
Lindsey is one of those rare ladies who is beautiful inside and out. Today, I am grateful that Lindsey Helfer is my friend.
You can pick up copies of her books at amazon.com and westbowpress.com.

Comments

  1. Thanks Brittany! You're a great friend, too. I love how our friendship began over watching Youtube videos together. You're a great listener, a good coffee buddy, and a loyal friend. I've enjoyed our coffee times together, our one "scary movie" night together, our crazy apartment adventures, and our letter-writing to each other. You're a good writer, too, you know. Your stories are so gripping! You're very down-to-earth and a good person to have "witty banter" with. I'm grateful you're my friend, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. Yes, but I'm not sure which movie was scarier: the really scary one or high school musical? The next time you jaunt over to my neck of the woods or I jaunt over to your side, we need to get coffee.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts