A Week in Review

Here are several outfits I wore through out the week.
1. A lovely little work number. (I believe I wore this on Friday).
Sweater: Apostolic Clothing
Layering Tee: JCP
Skirt: Junnees

2. Something nice and something casual. This was Saturday's outfit.
Silver Pink shirt: Maurices
Cherry Pink lace tank: Maurices
Skirt: Style J

3. The Blue and The Gray. This was Sunday's outfit. I was feeling a bit under the weather lacked the desire to really look nice. Long sleeve thermal tee: Maurices
Navy Blue Tee: JCP
Skirt: Style J
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
Scarf: Maurices


4. I skipped Monday. But I may re wear yesterday's outfit to show you. It was rather cute. Anyway, today's outfit is an ode to coffee and berries. I have two different versions of today's outfit. One with a cardigan, a bit dressier and more work appropriate. and the other without a cardigan, which is more casual and relaxed.
Burgundy Sweater: Maurices
Purple Tank: Maurices
Purple Cardigan: Maurices
Brown Skirt: Cato Fashions-thrifted
Brown tights: Wal-Mart
Brown Boots: Famous Footwear

Comments

Popular Posts