Day Ten

Today, I am thankful for two people, my brother, Aaron, and his fiancé, Katie. Both individuals are dedicated, intelligent, and adventurous. My brother is a go getter. He sees life as the big picture and he has a sense of adventure like no one I have ever met. In essence he works incredibly hard, but he also plays just as hard. He is one of those rare individuals who has a career he loves. Katie, compliments my brother's personality. She, like many of my friends, is down to earth and intelligent. Like my brother, she works incredibly hard in a career she loves. She has an extraordinary sense of adventure, and loves nature. She also likes coffee and has graciously converted my brother into a coffee drinker. Both of them are thoughtful and take great care in considering others' feelings and giving good gifts. They think a like on so many levels from finances to God to their opinion of sheep.

Comments

Popular Posts