Pumpkin Spice Latte

Today is all about neutrals and an accent colors. When it comes to wearing all neutrals my advice is to wear different shades of the same neutral. For example: my neutral is brown. I broke up the color pallet, to avoid washing myself out, by wearing latte, khaki, coffee brown, brown, and dusty nutmeg. My accent color is a dusty pumpkin which plays off of the dusty hue in my dusty nutmeg head wrap.
When considering an accent color go for something that matches a hue you are already wearing. Hues vary from matted, dusty, bright, jewel tone, dark, etc. By matching similar hues with your neutral and accent color, you anchor your outfit while adding dimension.

Latte Brown 3/4 Sleeve Tee: Jade Mackenzie
Pumpkin Layering Tank: Maurice's
Khaki Skirt: Style J
Coffee Brown Tights: Wal Mart
Brown Booties: Famous Footwear
Nutmeg Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace
Candy Corn Earrings: Gift

Comments

Popular Posts