Owls and October Style Challenge

What could be more exciting than a new style challenge. I rarely complete every single day of the challenge, but I do find them useful for discovering new wardrobe options. I think this style challenge will test my creativity, especially with those duck boots.



Today's outfit was a couple of days in the making. I knew that I wanted to wear it. I even had it laid out for yesterday, however, since yesterday was rather chilly, I swapped it out for something warmer. Despite the combination of fog and warm, humid air, today was the perfect day for this ensemble. I paired a rich, deep purple cardigan with an owl graphic tee, a black skirt, and gray boots. What could be more Autumn than deep purple and owls?
Here is how I wore it:

Deep Purple Cardigan: Maurice's
Owl Graphic Tee: Maurice's
Dark Gray Layering Tee: The Skirt Outlet
Deep Purple Lace Cami: Maurice's
Black Skirt: The Skirt Outlet
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
Plum Purple Headwrap: Garlands of Grace
Owl Earrings: Claire's


Comments

Popular Posts