Four Days of Style Challenge

Over the past few days I've been arranging, rearranging, and snapping photos of a few outfits for this month's style challenge.
On Sunday, "Dances with wools" I changed around to a previous day I had missed out on, due to a late start, "Emerald City."
For "Emerald City" I wore:
Forest Green 3/4 Sleeve Sweater: Maurice's
Frozen Blue Lace Tank: Maurice's
Pine Green Scarf: Maurice's
Olive Green Fleece Tights: Emart (South Korea)
Denim Skirt: Junee's
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
Snowflake Headband: Claire's


Monday was "Fall Leaves Call for Sleeves"
Here I paired a silver gray lace long sleeve tee over a teal long sleeve tee. I off set that with a long dark brown denim skirt and brown boots. Since It was rather cold that morning, I topped everything off with a forest green scarf and a gray blazer. I anchored the brown boots and skirt with a pair of gold leaf earrings.

Here's how I wore it:
Silver Gray Lace Long Sleeve Tee: Maurice's
Teal Long Sleeve Tee: JCP
Dark Brown Denim Skirt: Thrifted- Ebay
Forest Green Scarf: Shopko
Brown Boots: Maurice's
Gray Blazer (not shown): Maurice's
Gold Leaf Earrings: Claire's


Tuesday was "Rose, Merlot, et Blanc." This outfit required a lot of layering, but I was so excited to wear it! I paired a wine v neck, wrap front sweater, with a deep rose pink layering tee, and a rose pink lace camisole. I paired that with a white denim skirt, gray boots and a pair of burgundy fair isle tights.

Here's how I wore my "Rose, Merlot, et Blanc":
Wine Wrap Front Sweater: Maurice's
Deep Rose Layering Tee: The Skirt Outlet
Rose Pink Lace Camisole: Maurice's
Burgundy Fair Isle Tights: Discount shop in Korea
White Denim Skirt: Style J
Garnet Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace


Today's Style Challenge is "Metallic Miss." Since I have been wearing a lot of deep, rich, and bright colors recently, I decided to wear a softer pallet. I went with grays, raisins, dusty pink, and a "toasted mauve" for my accent color. Both my shirt and my scarf have a metallic sheen to them.

For "Metallic Miss" I wore:
Raisin 3/4 Sleeve Dolman Blouse: Maurice's
Dusty Pink 3/4 Sleeve Layering Tee: Jade Mackenzie
Pink Bloom Lace Camisole: Maurice's
Toasted Mauve Scarf: Maurice's
Gray Denim Skirt: Style J
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
Pink Braided Head Wrap: Claire's




If you are interested in participating in the rest of the style challenge, the remaining days go as follows. However, don't feel obligated to go in order, especially if you don't own anything mentioned for the next few days. It's okay to look back and style a previous day. Most of all enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts