OOTDs Tuesday thru Thrusday

This past week has been so busy. There's an ESL Conference in Seattle, WA that my colleages and I are driving to tomorrow. Finals are next week. So, keeping on top of things for two weeks has been rather time consuming. As a result I have been behind on my outfit posts.

Tuesday: For the Love of Neutrals.
Charcoal Blouse: Maurice's
Navy Blue Layering Tank: Maurice's
Olive Green Skirt: Style J
Brown flats: Maurice's
Nutmeg scarf: Maurice's
Nutmeg headwrap: Garlands of Grace



Wednesday: Perfectly Pink.
Hot pink short sleeve sweater: Maurice's
Pale Pink Layering Tank: Maurice's
Black denim skirt (Long): The Skirt Outlet
Knee Length Denim skirt: Style J (changed when I got home from work)
Brown flats: Maurice's



Today: Return of the Short Sleeved Sweater!
Blue/Black and White Stripped Sweater: Maurice's (of course)
Tropical Blue Layering Tank: Maurice's
Denim Skirt: The Skirt Outlet
Brown Booties: Famous Footwear

Comments

Popular Posts