Favorite Fall Outfits: Work

Dressing well for work and staying warm is easiest for me in fall and winter. I love fall and winter textures and colors, and how easy they are to mix and match with each other. It makes me happy. Finding five of my favorite work outfits for the fall season was only difficult in deciding which ones I wanted to share with you all. I love each of my fall work outfits. Nonetheless, I was able to narrow it down and find five outfits that I love and have worn on repeat at least once this fall.



1.Tie neck blouse. I love the profession, retro, and modern look of a printed tie neck blouse. When combined with fall hues and a fall leaf pattern, this blouse (and outfit) is fall perfect.




2.Fall Neutrals. There’s nothing quite like a fall neutral to really get all of the fall feels going. Here I’ve got charcoal, nutmeg, and rust. The perfect color combination for visiting the pumpkin patch or kicking up leaves.




3.Leaf prints. I love a leaf print. I really do. Almost as much as I love a bird print, or any other unexpected print for that matter. This cream leaf print blouse has been on repeat with several outfits already this season. Here I’ve got it paired with a wine red skirt, but I’ve also paired it with black, candy apple red, and mustard yellow.




4.Jumper Dress. This outfit was already featured in a previous post on jumper dresses. I adore the modern yet vintage vibe of this outfit. I also love the textural differences between the chiffon of the blouse, cotton of the dress, and velvet in the shoes.





5.Corduroy. Another amazing fall textural contrast is with corduroy. Here, I have the same leaf print blouse paired with an olive green fine wale corduroy skirt, and faux suede boots.


Comments

Popular Posts