Fall Trend: Jumper Dresses



The Overall dress. I call them jumper dresses. Others call them overall dresses. Others, still, call them skirted overalls. Regardless of what you call them, they are the modest girls, the skirt girl’s answer, to the overall and jumpsuit trend that has grown in popularity over the last two months. A total throwback to the 90s and my elementary school years. When done right, a jumper dress is the perfect fall trend to add to your wardrobe. I got this all black circle skirted jumper dress from Jade Mackenzie Apparel, and I have been in love with it ever since.

1.Plaid. My all time favorite way to style this jumper dress is with a plaid button down blouse. The deep burgundy-esque red and forest greens create a rustic yet vintage look. Combined with these champagne flats with studs adds just the right amount of modern edge. Another way to add a touch of modernity and texture to this outfit is with a pair of black velvet flats.


2.Sweaters. For the chilly days of October and November, I love the look a rich toned sweater. I love the look of this jumper dress with plum purple sweater or a sapphire blue sweater. Here, I paired a purple sweater with an adorable scarf, black tights and black booties. Another great accessory to add would be a super cute clutch.



3.Printed blouse. Seasonally printed blouses are an absolute must with a jumper dress. They add so much personality. I paired this cream blouse with a fall leaf print with my jumper dress and added a pair of red velvet flats. I also styled this jumper dress with a green tie neck blouse in a dinosaur print and added a pair of dark brown faux leather flats.



Comments

Popular Posts