Colored Denim Skirts: Ceylon


Ceylon yellow is the color of spicy mustard. It is exotic and earthy. It is deep and rich and representative of the golden leave of autumn. I love this color. It is similar to mustard, but a bit darker. It is a bit retro and the perfect color for a lot of the trends popping up this year.
1.Neutrals. Ceylon yellow looks amazing with almond buff , olive green, and navy blue. I would even settle for charcoal.
This outfit features Ceylon yellow with an olive green tea with a khaki jacket, an olive green headwrap and a pair of giraffe print flats.


2.Seasonal Color Trends. For a completely retro look, pair this autumnal shade of yellow with queztel green. I also love it with burgundy and slate blue.
I like the look of quetzal green with Ceylon yellow. This outfit is simple and effortless. The gray in the scarf and the shoes helps to anchor the outfit.



3.Prints and Patterns. Ceylon yellow is the perfect backdrop for all sorts of autumn prints and patterns. I love it plaid, dark florals, and animal prints. I still love my unexpected patterns with any color. I especially love the look of leaf prints this time of year.
This outfit is fall ready with the rust blouse in a leaf print, forest green scarf, and brown boots with a brown faux leather jacket.



4.Textures. For fall and winter I am all about the faux. I love faux suede, faux leather and faux fur. You really can’t go wrong. These items have been on trend for the last four years now and they are not going away anytime soon.
This outfit is just as fall ready as the last outfit, featuring a rust sweater, a faux fur vest, faux suede boots, and a nutmeg brown head wrap.

Comments

Popular Posts