What I Am Up to and My Stay at Home Style

I have been up to quite a bit and my day still is not over. Went used car shopping with my parents, Went teapot shopping with my mom, worked on some Bible Study materials (Kelly Minter's "What Love Is" is such a challenging study), watching Ken Burn's Documentary on The West, and now getting ready to start grading papers. Last night my family and I went to Fazzari's ( a local pizza shop) for dinner, went to Wal-Mart for Brownie Mix, and played a three and a half hour round of Mexican Train Dominoes. My mom won for the first time last night. It has been such a restful weekend.

Today's outfit is an at home style, however, I have worn this out and about, including today.
Here's what I wore:

Navy 3/4 Sleeve Tee: Apostolic Clothing
Mint Crème Layering Tank: Maurice's
Sweater Skirt: Maurice's
White Layering Skirt: Apostolic Clothing
Brown Tights: Wal-Mart
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
Cat Earrings: Naughty Kitty
Mint Crème Scarf: Maurice's

Comments

Popular Posts