Neutrals with a Pop of Color

for some reason whenever think of neutrals and an accent color my mind immediately goes to black and red. I think it is because black is such a common and versatile staple. Red seems to go best with black because it provides the biggest and brightest pop. It's bold, it's vibrant, it's passionate. It leaps out at you. If I wore any other color, there would not be such a huge impact. Today's outfit is no less different and I stayed with the black and red combination. The earrings I am wearing today have nothing to do with the outfit scheme. I thought they were fun.

Polka-dot Blouse: Maurice's
Red Layering Tee: JCP
Black Rhombus Skirt: The Skirt Outlet
Red Plaid Shoes: Gift
Sushi Earrings: Claire's
Black Lace Headwrap: Claire's


(aren't these fun?)

Comments

Popular Posts