Outfit updates

I have been slacking off on my outfit posts for this month's style challenge. I am nearing the term and attempting to get my grading up to date. As you can see here, my "teaching assistant" hasn't been much help either. :D I also have professional development evaluations this week. That is teacher jargon for my boss comes in to evaluate and critique my teaching style and lesson plans. It has been hectic trying to get everything ready for the day she shows up.

My outfit for Tuesday: Vest and Statement Necklace. Since I don't have a vest and didn't want to spend any money on one, I opted for a cardigan that would match my red necklace.


red cardigan- Maurice's Oatmeal sweater- Maurice's Red layering tank- Maurice's Khaki Skirt- Style J Gray tights- Maurice's
Gray boots- Famous Footwear Red Statement Necklace- Claire's


Wednesday's outfit: Animal Inspired. When first faced with this challenge my mind immediately went to animal prints. So I did a quick google search for colorful animals. That's when I happened upon the peacock. My the teals, greens, blues, and purples were all inspired by the vibrant colors found in peacock feathers.

Blackberry Cardigan- Maurice'sCobalt blue sweater- Maurice's Teal Layering tank- Maurice's Navy Blue office skirt- Style J black boots- Maurice's


Today's outfit is all about pink and olive. Something fun, bright, and super easy to pull together. I topped it off with an awesome pair of shark earrings.

(Seriously, the coolest pair of earrings I own).


Coral knotted tee- Maurice's Navy Blue layering tee- JCP Olive Skirt- Style J Black Converse- Famous Footwear Navy and Coral Scarf- Forever 21 Shark Earrings- Claire's



Comments

Popular Posts