Day 9- Graphic Tee

Graphic Tees are normally something that I would wear to work on a Friday. It is easier to wear them when casual attire is more acceptable. So today's challenge was a bit more challenging. I chose an embellished tee over a more traditional graphic tee, as it would be more work appropriate for a Monday morning. I dressed up the embellished tee with a black cardigan, plaid flats, and a faux leather skater skirt. I wasn't too gung-ho on the concept when I had it laid out. Once I put it on, I liked the creation.

Here's my outfit break down:
Burgundy Embellished Tee: Maurice's
Black Layering Tee: JCP
Burgundy Lace Cami: Maurice's
Black Cardigan: Forever 21
Faux Leather Skater Skirt: Apostolic Clothing
Plaid Shoes: Gift
Headband: Claire's
Leaf Earrings: Claire's

Comments

Popular Posts