At Work and at At Home in a Hint of Mint+Yeah God!

Before I get into today's outfit montage, I wanted to take a few minutes to talk about the Yea God moments in my life. What is a Yeah God? It is a praise. Over the past couple of days I have been feeling a bit down on my luck. I haven't been guarding my heart or mind with all vigilance and the enemy has snuck in and started to feed me lies. Oh how easy it is to believe the those lies. At the young women's Bible Study I attend, we go around and share our Yeah Gods to destroy the bad or negative things our minds are focused and to remind ourselves of God's goodness to us.

1. He hears me. He hears my prayers. He hears me when I call on Him.
2. An encouraging letter from a friend
3. Colleagues who are willing to mentor me.
4. The anonymous colleague who brought in Red Velvet Oreos today. (Seriously, those things are crazy delicious).
5. Video chatting with friends that I haven't seen in over a year.
6. A friend getting a job after she was laid off.
7. Her husband also getting a job after he too was laid off.
8. My brother's safe arrival in Quito, Ecuador for a missions video documentary (he gets to film it).
9. The fact that my grandfather is still living and able to move around after having cancer seven times.
10. My lowest level student no longer needing the translation app on his phone to understand or complete his homework.

If you've been feeling down on your luck and totally discouraged, take some time and count out your Yeah Gods. You'll find that the darkness rolls away and the "night is turned to day." (name that hymn).


Today is day ten in the February style challenge. That means it is time for a Hint of Mint.

Often times I find that I only post my work outfits as it is easier to take pictures of what I am wearing before I rush out the door. Nine times out of ten, when I get home I change out of my work wear and into something casual. Yesterday, I snapped a few pictures of myself wearing the casual version of day nine's style challenge. So, I thought I would do the same today.


First: Yesterday's dressed down version of day nine- Graphic Tee.
Chambray Cardigan: Maurice's
Burgundy Embellished Tee: Maurice's
Black Layering Tee: JCP
Burgundy Lace Cami: Maurice's
Denim Skirt: Style J
Plaid Shoes: Gift
Leaf Earrings: Claire's
Headband: Claire's


I love the detail on the back of this cardigan. I think it is so cute.



Second: Today's work attire. Day Ten a Hint of Mint.
Mint Cardigan: Maurice's
Coffee Bean Chevron Striped Tank: Macy's
Brown Layering Tee: JCP
Khaki Skirt: Style J
Gray Tights: Maurice's
Gray Boots: Famous Footwear
White Headwrap: Claire's
Valentine's Day Earrings: Claire's




Third: a Hint of Mint- the dressed down version.
Mint Cardigan: Maurice's
Brown Layering Tee: JCP
Denim Skirt: Style J
Tights: Maurice's
Boots: Famous Footwear
Headwrap: Claire's
Valentine's Day Earrings: Claire's

Comments

Popular Posts