My Favorite Places to Get Skirts

There is nothing quite like a fabulous denim skirt. When you find a brand that fits just right in every way, you feel like you've won the lottery. While many stores don't sell modest denim skirts, in the age of the world wide web, the power to find a modest denim skirt is just a few finger taps away.

I have compiled a few of my favorite sites where I am a loyal customer.

1. Style J- While these skirts can be a bit pricey, they come in a variety of sizes and modest lengths for small and tall women. They are plain, embroidered and embellished. They have an awards account where you earn points for every dollar you spend, and those points go towards coupons. Style J has skirt naming contests on their Facebook page, and they have 20-30% off sales every couple of months.



2. Junee's is a Jewish skirt and modest clothing company based out of New York City. They have everything from denim skirts to dress skirts, layering tees, dress shirts, and little girls' skirts. Many of their skirts come in fun colors and I own two in a coral and mint denim. Their prices are competitive (often 25-38 dollars for a skirt). However, shipping can take about two to three weeks.


3. The Skirt Outlet- This is an Iowa based skirt shop filled to the brim with modest skirts for women, teens, and little girls. Like Junee's, this site is competitively priced. I recently purchased two, long denim skirts for 35 dollars a pop. Comparatively, Style J's long denim skirts go for ten to fifteen dollars more.


4. Ebay- Ebay is often hit and miss for me. Although the opportunity to find great denim skirts for great prices are their, I recommend being incredibly careful. I set a limit on how much I am willing to bid on a skirt. I scrutinize every single picture and check the details that the seller is supposed to offer. I also check the seller's shipping and handling fees and add that to the total cost of the skirt.

5. Amazon- There are some great skirts on Amazon. However, the same rule I have for Ebay also applies to Amazon.

6. Apostolic Clothing- This site has all things modest, all things skirt, and all things dress. I have purchased a few (non denim) skirts from them and I love these skirts. They are fun, modest, and so versatile. However, watch out for the "free shipping" offer. It really isn't free and the two times I have had this "free shipping" I ended up owing the mail man the shipping fees.

Comments

Popular Posts