Darlin' Dress and Tights Take the Spotlight

I praise the Lord for three day weekends. It is an extended rest and a chance for me to get caught up on some of my hobbies. Today, I'm finishing up a blanket I have been crocheting off and on for a few weeks, while re-watching the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. I'm also baking a cake for my mom's birthday today.

Day 15 of the Style Challenge is Darlin' Dress.

(I love the crochet detail on this dress).

Vintage Dress- Mod Cloth Black Layering Tee- JCP Black Layering Skirt- Apostolic Clothing Red Plaid Shoes- Gift Hello Kitty Hoop Earings- Hastings Book and Music



Today's Style Challenge outfit is based entirely off of my tights. Tights Take the Spotlight.


Cherry Pink Tank- Maurice's Navy Blue Layering Tee- JCP Denim Skirt- Style J Red Tights- Emart Pony Earrings- Claire's Love Necklace- Naughty Kitty

Comments

Popular Posts