Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas




I love this time of year. The holiday season is endearing and exciting. It’s a time for family, friends, and tradition. It also comes with the desire to have the perfect holiday ready outfit. Instead of telling you what to wear, or what’s on trend for holiday parties and family get togethers, I wanted to do something a bit different. Recently, I have been doing a series of my favorite top five outfits for work and play. I thought to myself, why not apply this to the holidays as well. I love the color and patterns of each outfit, and I hope that if you’re looking for some Thanksgiving outfit inspiration, you’ll find that in these outfits.

1.Keep it Simple. This outfit is simple yet so pretty and pulled together. I’ve focused on neutrals with just a tiny hint of orange and green. Here, I’ve paired a white sweater with a denim skirt and brown boots. I completed the outfit with a brown plaid scarf with hints of burnt orange and forest green.



2.Fall Foliage. I took inspiration from the fall foliage with this outfit. The burgundy of the sweater and the burnt orange skirt are the perfect fall and Thanksgiving color combination. It is accented with brown faux leather flats and a white shimmer scarf.


3.Relaxed. Spending time with friends and family is a time relaxation and nothing is more relaxed to me than plaid. Here, I’ve paired a deep burgundy and forest green plaid top with a faux suede skirt, white scarf, and brown boots.



4.Faux leather. When I’m not wearing denim (which is a rarity), I love a bit of faux suede or faux leather. This faux leather skirt when paired with an oatmeal cowl neck sweater, black flats, and a scarf is edgy, dressy, and chic.



5.Pinks. I do love a nice shade of pink and I find that mauve is the perfect autumn pink. Deep and dusty. It’s casual but cute when paired with a denim skirt, a gray scarf and a gray pair of boots or flats.

Comments

Popular Posts