Favorite Fall Casual Outfits

Fall has well established itself in our hearts, minds, and wardrobes. There is something magical about fall fashion that gets us all giddy come mid-September. I love fall fashion and winter fashion, and pin pointing some of my favorite outfits was quite difficult. Nevertheless, I managed to narrow it down to five of my favorite fall casual outfits.

1.Plaid. Nothing says fall like plaid. This burgundy and forest green plaid blouse is perfect for the season, especially when paired with a dark wash denim skirt, brown boots, and a white scarf.



2.Autumnal hues. I love the colors of fall and I love to use them in my outfits. This one in particular features a rust denim skirt paired with an olive tee with a gold foil leaf print layered over a burnt orange tank. The outfit is completed with a pair of brown boots and a brown light weight peacoat.





3.Rugby stripes. Rugby stripes screams casual and athletic at the same time. This burgundy and cream rugby striped sweater pairs nicely with a light wash denim skirt, gray suede boots.





4.Caramel. Caramel apples are a staple of fall cuisine. This caramel colored denim skirt unintentionally pays homage to this fall snack when paired with an earth red layering tank and burgundy sweater. Add a touch of plaid with a scarf and a pair of brown faux leather boots and we’re good to go.




5.Corduroy. Corduroy is making a comeback. Especially the corduroy skirt. I love my corduroy skirts and was thrilled to add it to this list. I paired my camel corduroy skirt with my plaid button down shirt and a pair of dark brown faux suede boots. I completed the outfit with a brown lightweight pea coat and a cranberry red headband.


Comments

Popular Posts