N is for Night

I haven’t been on a date in over ten years, but just because I don’t date doesn’t mean the rest of you don’t. If my suspicions are correct, then I’d wager that many of you ladies have a special date night planned with your husbands or boyfriends at least once a month. That’s important. While, I do understand that date activities can take on many different forms and require the subsequent appropriate outfit, I want to encourage you ladies to dress up for date night.
Not all dates require glitz and glam, but it sure is fun to wear it. I’ve selected a few options that can be mixed matched, and dressed up and dressed down.




1.Faux leather skirt. With a sparkly blouse and black booties, this skirt is the perfect option for date night. Not quite casual, but not overtly dressy.




2.Sequin midi skirt. With a sweater or a blouse, this skirt is perfect for a date where you need to be dressed up or what to be dressed up.



3.Little Black Dress. Nothing says elegant and fancy like a little black dress. It’s the perfect date attire for those moments where you want to look your absolute best.




4.The faux suede jacket. This jacket can take your casual date wear (dark wash jeans and a blouse) up a notch.

Comments

Popular Posts