Top 5 Winter Casual Outfits

Winter and Christmas arouses feelings of easy winter days spent indoors relaxing, baking, watching movies, and reading. Its vacation season for most and vacation means its time to bring out the causal wear and put away the work wear, for a time. These winter and Christmas inspired outfits are among some of my favorite that I wore this season.

1. Rugby stripes. I have featured this outfit before, when I discussed textures and when I shared my favorite ways to wear a leather skirt. Well, there’s a reason this is number one on my list of favorite winter outfits. A blue and gray rugby striped sweater pairs incredibly well with a navy blue faux leather skirt. I then added some black fleece lined tights and black lace flats. However, boots or booties would also suffice.




2. Moto Style. Pulling from my post on how to wear a leather skirt, I bring to you this lovely number. I love my moto faux leather skirt. Pairing it with a black sweater, bright Christmas red scarf, along with black tights and black booties, is my favorite way to show a tough yet feminine side of my personality.




3. Khaki. Khaki is such a casual fabric, and a perfect year round neutral. I love pairing my khaki denim skirt with a burgundy sweater and a black faux fur vest. The combination of these items elevates my standard casual wear. Add a pair of black boots and I am ready to run errands on a Saturday morning or to show up to a work meeting on your day off.




4. Pastels. Pastels in winter is unexpected and refreshing. This peach denim skirt paired with a soft gray and pink shimmer dolman top is festive and adorable. Add some gray boots and a peach scarf and your outfit is complete.




5. Sequins. I love everything shiny. I love sequins and glitter. This outfit was a go to for Christmas parties this year. It’s casual, but festive; casual, but dressy. I paired a dark wash denim skirt with a Christmas green sequin shirt, and a white jacket. To pull the outfit together, I added a champagne colored clutch and a pair of gray tweed flats.


Comments

Popular Posts