Favorite Winter Fragrances



When I have written about favorite scents in the past, I mainly discuss my favorite wax melt smells or holiday scents. While candles and wax melts are an absolute must in my life, a good smelling home/room is very important to me, having a good smelling body is just as important. I never walk out the door without maintaining proper hygiene. The basics aside, having an arsenal of body sprays and perfumes is an essential for every woman. My 1920s-esque dresser is lined with about ten different body sprays that I have and wear throughout the year. Many of these being seasonal scents. For winter I have a small handful of about three scents that I love to wear from December through February.

1.Coconut Mint Drop. Smells of coconut, peppermint, vanilla, and bergamot.




2.Snowy Morning. Smells of bergamot, balsam, lavender, mistletoe berry, and juniper.




3.Fresh sparkling Snow. Smells of iced pear, frozen melon, winter apple, balsam, and juniper.


Comments

Popular Posts