Week Four: Neck Party of Sandals

Completing only four out of the five days of this challenge, I had to get creative. I'm not much of a necklace wearer, which is what "neck party" alludes to. I began to brainstorm all sorts of things that you could wear around your neck and came up with scarves! Lucky for me, this week was the opposite of last week- down right cold.

Monday 4/25- Shades of Pink. Monday was spent sitting in a car, traveling to Montana to be with my extended family for my Grandmother's Funeral. For this day I wanted to be comfortable yet dressed for the cold Montana weather. I layered a coral scarf, grapefruit pink 3/4 sleeve sweater, and "fruit punch" lace camisole with a long denim skirt and faux leather flats. I completed my travel day outfit with a rose pink head wrap.

Here's what I wore:
Coral Scarf: Maurice's
Grapefruit 3/4 Sleeve Sweater: Maurice's
Fruit Punch Lace Camisole: Maurice's
Denim Skirt: Style J
Faux Leather Flats: Free
Rose Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace



Tuesday 4/26- I chose not to do this day. This was the day of my Grandmother's Funeral and although dressed up, I did feel it was appropriate for me to snap a picture of my outfit.


Wednesday 4/27- Sea Green and Gold. Wednesday was back to work and getting my students ready for their finals later on in the week. I used my sea green and gold leaf scarf as the inspiration for the rest of my outfit.

Here's what I wore:
Sea Green 3/4 Sleeve Sweater: Maurice's
Mango Lace Camisole: Maurice's
Gray Skirt: Style J
Sea Green and Gold Leaf Scarf: Hobby Lobby
Faux Leather Flats: Free
Navy Blue Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace



Thursday 4/28- Pink! I have a thing for the color pink. I yield to pink. This outfit with it's hot pink, khaki, and yes, sandals, all show cases my love for the color pink.

Here's what I wore:
Fuchsia 3/4 Sleeve Tee: Jade Mackenzie Apparel
Tropical Pink Lace Camisole: Maurice's
Hot Pink Scarf: Maurice's
Khaki Skirt: Style J
Sandals: Borrowed
Rose Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace




Friday 4/29- Hawaiian Print and Hot Pink. The last day of this term. I got super casual with this outfit even though it rained. I paired my neon Hawaiian Print tank with a hot pink layering tee and fuchsia head wrap. I offset the bright colors with a black chambray skirt and eventually had to exchange the sandals for a pair of flats.

Here's what I wore:
Neon Hawaiian Print Tank: Maurice's
Hot Pink Layering Tee: The Skirt Outlet
Black Chambray Skirt: Style J
Sandals (featured): Borrowed
Fuchsia Head Wrap: Garlands of Grace


I had loads of fun with this style challenge. Now that April is over I have a few ideas swimming around in my head that I look forward to sharing with you.

Comments

Popular Posts