Top 5 Summer Work Outfits

Like most individuals, I work all year long. During the summer maintain a professional yet seasonally appropriate work wardrobe can seem difficult. The key is to layer and count on your business’s air conditioning unit stays working. Over the course of the summer I created a list of my favorite work outfits and the work outfits I wore on repeat.

#1. Birds. I love a good bird print no matter what season it is and I have at least three bird print blouses and a bird print tee. I paired this white bird print blouse with a dark teal skirt and a pair of black velvet flats.




#2.Polka dots. Polka dots are a classic print and when done in navy and cream creates a classic professional look. I wore a navy and cream polka dot blouse with a tie neck and I pulled from the cream polka dots by adding a cream denim skirt. I completed this look with a pair of light tan/gold pointy toed flats.






#3. Ice cream. My dominant fashion personality is creative. I love funky prints and colors. One of my favorite prints is an ice cream print blouse from modcloth. The fabric and the tie neck make it a perfect professional blouse, while the print showcases my personality. Since the background of the blouse is navy blue I paired it with a forest green denim skirt to maintain a complimentary hue and color scheme. I completed the outfit with a pair of gray tweed flats with gray ruffled ribbon.





#4. Purple Dinosaurs. Not what most people would think of when getting ready for work. Here I paired dark purple blouse with a t-rex print, with a black denim skirt. For some added fun I wore purple iridescent fish scale flats and an apple green headwrap for a pop of contrast.





#5. The Birds. I told you I love bird prints. This burgundy tie neck bird print blouse pairs wonderfully with this tan waxed denim skirt and brown flats. Though, brown is not the only option, I have often paired this outfit with red velvet flats or iridescent fish scale flats in purple.


Comments

Popular Posts