Top 5 Favorite Casual Summer Outfits

I have been using a wardrobe planner to help me see what I am wearing on a weekly and monthly basis. It has been a lot of fun and it made me consider my favorite outfits for work, hanging out, and going out. Of the list of seven casual outfits I created using the wardrobe planner, I have shared with you my top five favorite outfits from this summer.

#5. Vaguely Tropical. This outfit consists of a rust swing tee with a criss cross back, a light wash denim skirt, lace up flats, an olive green head wrap, and a Technicolor palm print clutch.





#4. Floral and Lace. Despite the name I gave this outfit, it is incredibly casual and I wore it out to see the World War II Airshow this year. It features a ¾ sleeve cranberry tee with a lace yoke, a gray tank with a muted floral print, a light wash denim skirt, and tan lace up flats.






#3. Waxed. I love my waxed denim skirt. I made the outfit casual by pairing a cream and navy blue ¾ sleeve tee with it along with a pair of denim buckle flats and an olive green headwrap.





#2. Smile for the Camera. I wore this as a casual outfit on my day off. It features this fantastic mint green blouse with an awesome camera print, a dark wash denim skirt, navy striped boat flats, and a navy head wrap.




#1. The Orange and the Blue. Orange is a shocking yet summer ready color that often gets left out. I love the bold color of orange and paired with a mixed print navy striped tee with a lace up neckline. I then added a navy blue head wrap and a pair of sandals.


Comments

Popular Posts