Valentine's Day Outfits

This post is, regrettably, way past due, but I wanted to share with you the outfits I had created for Valentine's Day. I love each of these outfits because they aren't what I would consider traditional or overly on theme. Yet, they are cute and perfect for the holiday just the same. I have included a few added accessories. I've started to wear rings more and I have included a few in several of my outfits.

1. This outfit is sweet and simple with some great touches of metallic to make it special. The cream lace blouse is the prefect backdrop to feature this beautiful lavender denim skirt. I completed the outfit with a champagne metallic clutch and rose gold flats.




2. Outfit number two I consider to be a bit rock and roll. This gold wax skirt is given an extra touch of wow with satin ties that lace up the side of the skirt. I added a black lace yoke blouse under a faux suede burgundy jacket. I completed the outfit with a deep red floral clutch and black velvet flats.





3. Moving on to the third outfit in this series, I kept it super causal with a mustard corduroy skirt, a deep rose pink sweater with a graphic heart design on the front. I added a gray quilted bomber jacket, a peach scarf and red velvet flats.




4. This outfit is just plain fun yet super casual. This streaks of silver metallic paint on the front of this is light wash denim skirt is simply divine. I added a burgundy lace yoke blouse, some pearl hair pins, a pearl ring, silver sequin flats and a metallic champagne clutch. All of these little touches takes this outfit from basic to beyond basic casual.




5. The fifth outfit in this series is something special. Something beautiful when you really want or need to get dolled up. This outfit features a burgundy denim skirt, an ombre gray to black blouse with tiny flecks of glitter, a pink lace headband, a red heart shaped ring, and a cute pair of black velvet flats.




6. Last but not least this final outfit could be worn not just for Valentines day but any day of the week at any time of the year really. I paired a cherry pink denim skirt with black chiffon blouse with faux leather trim along the shoulders and sleeves. I added a silver shimmer cardigan, red velvet flats and a deep red floral print clutch.

Comments

Popular Posts