Easter Outfit Inspiration

It's March, it's snowing and I'm hunkered down thinking about Easter. I enjoy writing my posts on Easter outfits and Easter outfit inspiration. Outside of Christmas, it's one of those holidays where you have an excuse to get dressed up in something special and just look nice. While in years past I have had elegant and decidedly feminine outfits, I wanted to do something just slightly different this year. Yes, this year is still going to feature decidedly feminine outfits, but with a casual approach to the Easter outfit. After all, not all women like to get all dolled up. In that vein, these outfits are fun, exciting and still very much Easter Sunday worthy.

1. A bit of sparkle. Of the outfits I created, this one is the dressiest of them all. It features a champagne wax denim skirt, a lavender lace blouse, floral flats, and a champagne clutch. It's very chic but the floral flats tone down the outfit enough to make it a more casual look.


2. Sky blue. Nothing says Easter like a touch of pastels. A great way to get your outfit ready is with a dose of sky blue and a hint of pastel yellow. This outfit features a sky blue denim skirt, a white blouse with white polka dots, nude flats and a blue and yellow striped clutch.



3. Pistachio. Following the same vein as outfit number two, pistachio is a delightful shade of spring green that is perfect for your Easter Sunday outfit. I paired my pistachio green denim skirt with a butterfly print tie neck blouse. I added a white drape front blazer, a clutch bag, and a pair of white lace flats to complete the look.




4. Banana. Pastel denim has definitely been a theme for me this time around. Here I took a banana yellow denim skirt, paired with a pastel pink abstract print blouse- for some visual interest- added pink sling back flats, and a corkboard clutch for good measure. I love the corkboard clutch with this outfit because it adds texture and contrast to a very sweet looking outfit.



5. Pink. This is the last of the pastel denim, I promise. I got in touch with my bohemian side and added a white blouse with open sleeves. The streaks of lavender and pink on the blouse coupled with the crochet trim adds the perfect amount of contrast. I adore it. I added tan flats, a white eyelet headband, and a wicker purse to cap it all off.




6. Pearls. Pearls are classy. Their classic when added as necklace or bracelet. When they embellish a medium wash denim skirt. They're edgy. I love it. I love this look for Easter and of all the looks I have created, it's my all time favorite. I took my pearl embellished denim skirt and paired it with a pink blouse also adorned with pearls at the neckline. I completed the outfit with a yellow faux ostrich skin handbag, pearl hairpins, and a pair of tan flats.

Comments

Popular Posts