Stylin' Like a Disney Princess

I thought I would have some fun and try to recreate a few of my favorite Disney Princesses.

I started off the week with my take on Mulan.
I paired a long kakhi skirt with navy blue, watermelon pink, and mojito green. For good measure I even added in a fan one of my Chinese students gave to me.

Here's the inspiration for my outfit:


Then I decided on Snow White.
I paired a royal blue blouse, with a lipstick red lace tank, red shoes and a bright yellow pencil skirt. To top it all off I even included a red headband with apples on it.


Inspiration:

Next up is Cinderella.
I wore a pale blue dress, layered with a pale blue tee, high heels, and a white headwrap.

Inspiration:

Finally there's Belle.
While usually we see her decked out in her yellow ball gown, I took my inspiration from the start of the movie.
Here I wore a denim jumper with a plain white tee, and my hair pulled back into a low pony tail.


Inspiration:

These are just a few of my favorites. Thursday or Friday I'll be sharing with you my number one favorite Disney Princess and a few other book and movie character outfits I've put together this week.

Comments

Popular Posts