More Disney Princess Outfit Receations

As I promised, albeit a day late, here are a few more of my outfit recreations. I also added in a couple of movie character outfit recreations. This little experiment has been a bit interesting and fun.

First is a well known Disney Princess: Aurora or commonly known as Sleeping Beauty.
Inspiration:

To recreate her outfit, I wore a bright pink pencil skirt, a white lace layering tank, and pink 3/4 sleeve shirt. To top it all off, I wore a snowflake headband.

Second, is Princess Anna from Frozen. While I am not a fan of the movie, I found her outfits cute and inspiring.
Inspiration:

To recreate her outfit, I wore black slip on shoes, a long denim skirt, a cherry pink lace layering top, a royal blue tee shirt, and black jacket. My hair I pulled back into a half braid in the back of my head.

Third is a movie character recreation, from the Hobbit. (A bit of a nerd moment for me).
Inspiration: Kili:

In order to recreate Kili's outfit, I dug out most of my neutral colors.
I wore a silver cardigan, a navy blue tee, a sliver lace layering cami, a dark brown skirt, and a pair of black slip on shoes.

Next is also another movie character. For this outfit, I was inspired by Katniss from the Hungergames.
Inspiration:

To recreate this outfit, I wore an olive green skirt, a clay colored lace tank, a black tee shirt, a brown cardigan, and black shoes. I even tried to style my hair in a braid off the shoulder.



Last but not least, I promised to share my favorite Disney Princess. Going with the archery theme in the last three outfit pictures there was Kili, Katniss, and now Princess Merida from the movie Brave.
Inspiration:

I did a couple of different outfits in my attempts to capture Merida's style.
In the first set, I wore a Deep teal cardigan, a white tee shirt with scrolling, a brown tee, a dark denim skirt, and black shoes. I left my hair messy (although not curly).
I thought this turned out okay, but it was not my favorite outfit recreation. So, I returned to the drawing board and came up with the second outfit.
Here I wore a teal blouse, a brown tee, a dark denim skirt, and black shoes. Again, I left my hair wild and messy.
This I like much better.

This leaves me with a question: Who is your favorite Disney Princess or movie character? Have they ever inspired your outfit choices?

Comments

Popular Posts