New Acquisitions

I received a few new items to add to my wardrobe this week, and I am so excited to share them here with you.

The first is a denim jumper from Modcloth. It takes me back to my days as a small child in the 1990s, running through the park on a Saturday, or skipping off to school in September. The jumper is made from a light-weight denim which is perfect for spring and summer. The crochet lace Toms style shoes are from Muarice's and are quite comfortable. The crochet style design also makes them breathable.


The second acquisition I received this week is a 3/4 sleeve polka dot blouse from Jade Mackenzie. This was the first time I have ever ordered from them. The blouse has a quilt like feel to it, which is surprisingly comfortable. The blouse can be dressed up or dressed down.
For work, I dressed up the blouse with a mint colored skirt from Junee's.
Featured here, I dressed down the blouse by pairing it with a fringed denim skirt from Style J.

Comments

Popular Posts