Just an Update

Wow, it has been a while. A lot has happened over the last two weeks. I, regretfully, declined a second interview with a company which provides English Teachers to Japan. It was a difficult decision to make, but I could not afford the 5,000 dollar start up fee they require of their candidates. On the flip side, I have taken another job, albeit a temporary job, with the ESL Department at a local university. I am an ESL Tutor for a student from Mali. I love my new job and could not have asked for anything better. I still substitute teach, and I still sell shoes. I am a busy, busy lady. I will try harder to make the time to write and share my heart with you all. Before I scamper off to lesson plan for Thursday and Friday, I thought I would share a few things with you. First, I wore this outfit a week or so ago. It took me a while to realize I looked a bit like Nancy Drew.

Second, even though summer is technically over and the leaves are starting to change, it is a bit hot here. Today's outfit was my ode to this transition. Just ignore the stack of text books and lesson plans behind me.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Comments

Popular Posts