30 Day Shop Your Closet Challenge

I love shopping, just as much as the next girl. Yet, I want to save money at the same time. Last month, I reevaluated my finances and realized I needed to cut back on my spending. I started looking for a way to allow myself to sort "shop" without spending any money. During my searches, I stumbled across this challenge from http://myyearwithoutclothesshopping.com/30-day-shop-your-wardrobe-challenge/


I downloaded the PDF, and decided that I would complete this challenge.
The rules are simple:
1. You follow the open-ended daily style prompts using only the clothing you have in your closet.
2. You are not allowed to spend money on any clothes, shoes, or accessories for the entire month.

That's it. The prompts are so open-ended that they can be rearranged and reused every month. I decided to follow the prompts as they were. (Although I had to change a couple for the sake of my convictions).


Already four days into the challenge, I have been learning to be more creative, I have learned to reevaluate my free time, and I'm sure that there is going to be so much more that I'm going to be learning as the month goes on. I sincerely challenge you all, dear readers, to do this challenge.


Comments

Popular Posts