Inspired By: Pants to Skirt




Feeling a bit bored and struggling with a bit of writer’s block, I began brainstorming new blog posts that were different from what I normally do. Something that I have seen on the internet that got my creative juices flowing were posts on transforming for imitating outfits found on other blogs, the internet, in magazines, or worn by celebrities and style icons. That got me thinking of doing something very similar. I scoured my Pinterest boards and decided to recreate five outfits by taking out the pants and replacing it with a skirt- not to mention using items I already have in my closet. No need to buy anything new here.



1.Burgundy pants and black polka dot sweater tan shoes. I swapped the pants for a burgundy skirt, black and white polka dot blouse,and tan flats.









2.Neon Yellow Pants, Navy Blue Striped Tee, white jacket, white scarf, silver flats. Here, all I did was change the pants to a skirt. Everything else stayed the same.






3.Camel pants, black and white striped shirt, black scarf, black flats. Again, all I did was swap the pants for a skirt.








4.Dark wash jeans, red striped tee, gray blazer tan sneakers. Here, I swapped out the jeans for a jean skirt, and the tan sneakers for a pair of tan flats.







5.Leopard print pants, royal blue blouse, brown flats. This one I flipped on its head. I swapped the leopard pants for a leopard blouse and the royal blue blouse for a royal blue skirt.







6.Peach pants, floral tee, tan purse, sandals. Lastly, I stuck to my pattern of swapping the pants for skirt, however the sandals I swapped out for a pair of flats.


Comments

Popular Posts