Christmas Stationary Haul

When I was living overseas I got into the habit of writing letters to friends and family back in the United States and it is a habit that I brought back with me. Overseas, the stationary stores I frequented had amazing and super cheap letter sets by the hundreds it seemed. I discovered that letter writing was relaxing, but it added a very personal touch to communicating with my friends and family that emails and Skype sessions couldn't. Thanks to stationary shops on nearly every corner, letter writing was cheap and paper was easy to come by. Here, I have to order my stationary from places like amazon and etsy, or search out specialty shops. However, at Christmastime the cute and adorable stationary abounds like no other and one of my favorite places to purchase stationary is Staples Office Supply. For under 40 dollars I got 80 sheets of paper and 40 sets of matching envelopes in two different styles: Golden ornaments on a fir tree and peppermint candies.


Ornaments:






Peppermints:

Comments

Popular Posts