First things first

Hey everyone! It's a bright and sunny October day here in Korea. There's a lot going on today so I'll try to keep this brief.  There's a world dance festival going on this weekend and two of my good friends are reenacting a traditional Korean Wedding.
   Anyway, a desire, a call if you will, has been placed on my heart to encourage young women to live lives that a reflection of Christ, through their words, actions and manner of dress. While there are so many fashion blogs that focus on the outer appearance (which I love by the way) I have felt the need to focus more on the "hidden person of the heart" (1 Peter 3:4).    I believe that dressing modestly is incredibly important, but I also believe that our manner of dress should be a reflection of our hearts.
    This blog is a journey which we are all a  part of. Each reader is at a different stage in their relationship with God. The purpose here is to live out Romans 14 and to encourage one another in this journey, not to trip each other up. Grace and peace be with you all.

   

Comments

Popular Posts